Silky SUGOI 360 Professional Arborist Saw
Silky continues to lead the industry in hand saw products innovation and has just introduced the new SUGOI 360 Professional Arborist Saw with razor-sharp and ultra-fast cutting curved 14’1/4” blade.
Nicknamed by arborists as "Tree Tiger" due to its super aggressive tooth pattern and yellow-orange tiger stripes on the rubber handle, "SUGOI" stands for "INCREDIBLE" in Japanese. Most suitable for pruning large branches at lower and higher position. Ideal for aggressive cutting and efficient chip removal. A large and comfortable sure-grip handle gives strength and flexibility to the full length of the saw. Curved blade increases strength and performance. SUGOI 360 comes with the custom high-visibility plastic scabbard that can be attached to the belt or leg.
• 6.5 teeth per 30mm (5.5 teeth per inch)
• 360mm (14.2 inch) length blade
• Weight 363g (0.8lb)
• Weight with scabbard 725g (1.6lb)
• Aggressive curved blade for greater cutting efficiency with less effort
• Special SKS-5 high-tech alloy steel blade maintains a superior wear resistant cutting edge
• Taper ground profile reduces drag and directs more usable energy to the cutting edge
• Non-set ultra-sharp Mirai-Me tooth design cuts quickly leaving a silky smooth surface
• Hard chrome plating resists resin and prevents corrosion
• Non-slip sure-grip rubber handle is very easy to grip
• Curved back adds depth and strength
• Perfectly balanced, rugged, one piece construction
• Large, precision cut tooth pattern
• Because impulse-hardening is not applied, the blade can be sharpened with a file
• Custom designed high-visibility plastic scabbard included
• Superior finish quality
• Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
• Lawn & Garden
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.