Woodman's Pal Long Reach Machete Model 145
Woodman’s Pal Long Reach Machete with Nylon Sheath and Sharpening Stone
The Woodman’s Pal Long Reach Machete is a lighter weight tool that provides for the added control and blade speed needed for slashing through leafy, springy vegetation.
- The overall length of the Woodman’s Pal® Long Reach Machete is 22”
- 11” Ash hardwood handle. Provides increased leverage to maintain the traditional chopping power of heavier models
- 1/16” thickness x 11” long high carbon steel blade hardened to Rockwell C47 gives the Woodman’s Pal Long Reach strength for cutting, keeping its edge and also flexibility in cold weather.
- The Woodman’s Pal® Long Reach Machete provides the furthest reach of any Woodman’s Pal tool and is used for jobs where workers can remain at a distance from the actual cutting actions. The unique sickle hook slices through stubborn vines and briars and removes unwanted sprout growth at ground level.
- The Woodman’s Pal Long Reach Machete comes complete with a cordural nylon sheath and sharpening stone.